­

Mercedes-Benz Hanomag, Camper, L 307, 1976 for sale

Meer
5 jaren 7 maanden geleden - 5 jaren 7 maanden geleden #48353 door Morten Klouman
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen>

Now you have the opportunity to own a unique and rare veteran motorhome.
Are you looking for a winter project, this is the chance.

I sell my Mercedes-Benz, Hanomag, L 307, camper, from 1976, EU approved.
It is a very good starting point for repair and sold as it stands.
It is due to the desirable engine overhaul, space and time shortage, as it unfortunately will take place next weekend.

The engine is of the Volvo 4968, B18, which parts are easily available and should be viewed prior to display and technical inspection. In the case of the caravan section of aluminum there is a need for care, both with external and internal refurbishment. There is rust in the cabin and two doors should be replaced, here I can get two nicely used for a affordable price.

The car is VAT, fee paid and comes with original documents, papers, receipts and user manual included.
It has low km, EU approved until 31.07.2019. The car starts and runs, runs on its own wheels.
The brakes are repaired for 800,- Euros, invoice included. It is on Swedish plates in Stavanger, Norway.

The chassie is in a good condition and has very little sign for rust. It comes with is a folding dining table, rightful interior, sitting and sleeping area. There are cabinets, storage and good cooking facilities. Furthermore, portable porta potti, water, gas and heat are available.

The car is readily available for inspection by prior arrangement. Recommended to be transported.

Price is set at 2500, - Euros / HBO. Price negotiable.
Please contact me for further information.
Laatst bewerkt 5 jaren 7 maanden geleden doorWg ICT Moderator1.
Onderwerp is gesloten.
Meer
5 jaren 7 maanden geleden #48394 door Wg ICT Moderator1
Log aub in om antwoorden te kunnen zien

Met vriendelijke groet,

Moderator1
Onderwerp is gesloten.
Meer
5 jaren 7 maanden geleden #48404 door Morten Klouman
Log aub in om antwoorden te kunnen zien
Onderwerp is gesloten.
Meer